Port Elgin

Port Elgin

Keywords
Lake Huron James Bruce
File Details
Published: 15/05/16 Rating:
Category: Royalty free Viewed: 303 Downloads: 0
Share
       
ID : 8053
Dislike 0

Files for Editorial Use Only cannot be used for any commercial purposes.
License:
TitlePriceDownload
Original size5 USD or Credits


Originally named Normanton the town was renamed Port Elgin when it was incorporated in 1874, after James Bruce, 8th Earl of Elgin, a former Governor General of the Province of Canada.

In 1998, Southampton, Port Elgin and Saugeen Township, all along the shores of Lake Huron, were amalgamated to form the Town of Port Elgin-Saugeen-Southampton.

Related items




Media Stock

Professional software for photographers and video
producers.

Phone: